Weddings and tech go together like a horse and carriage.
This week I had the pleasure of joining Martha Stewart Weddings for a Facebook Live to chat about some of the biggest wedding social media trends.
The biggest trend I'm seeing? All things digital.
From bouquet Go Pros and 3D printed cakes to wedding drones and custom-designed Snapchat Geofilters, bride and grooms are looking to tech for their big day.
With digital invitations, digital save the dates, digital registry, digital thank you notes and digital RSVPs, couples are enjoying convenient new wedding options that - as an additional bonus - are saving the rainforest!
Check out the full Facebook Live video for some of the top digital wedding trends and tips, including:
- Cute ways to use social media to announce your engagement
- Crowd-sourcing for wedding planning questions
- Sharing wedding planning milestones
- Guests sharing images on social
- Creating the perfect wedding hashtag