Sponsored by Natalie Zfat Inc. ("Sponsors").
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN.
Sweepstakes Details: Standing Desk (the "Sweepstakes"): Natalie Zfat Inc. Social Media Giveaway.
To enter: Comment on @nataliezfat post of the giveaway between Thursday, 3/25/21 at 03:00 PM, EST, and Friday, 4/9/21 at 11:59 pm EST.] (“Entry Period”). In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the social media account was set up. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All entries must be received by Friday, 4/9/21 at 11:59 pm EST. All information provided by entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. Winners will be notified by Direct Message on the social media platform on which they entered (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn).
To enter by email without obligation, email and include promotion/contest name in the subject line. All email entries must be received by deadline. No limit on the number of online entries per entrant during the promotion entry period.
Prizes and Odds: The prize to be awarded from the promotion/contest:
● (1) ESI Triumph LX Electrical Standing Desk ($1,200) from Standing Desk Obsession
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S. age 18 or older with an active Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account, as of the beginning of the promotion period.
Employees of Sponsors and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the promotion/contest. Participation in the promotion/contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods will void all such entries.
2. Prize Drawing: All promotion/contest name entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on or around 7 days after online deadline at the Sponsor offices: 3405 W Beaumont St., Tampa, FL 33611. The drawing will be final and binding and conducted by independent judges. The winner(s) will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial, and local taxes that apply to prizes.
No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to the parents or legal guardians, who must sign all required affidavits and releases. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
3. Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by email within five (5) business days of the prize drawing, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification.
If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete, or modified, prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account specified in the entry.
"Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
5. General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
The promotion/contest is offered by Sponsor, which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by email or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties.
By participating and winning a prize, Winner releases Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the promotion/contest or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the promotion/contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential, or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Neewer Ring Light Giveaway; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the promotion/contest. Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the promotion/contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the promotion/contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical, or other difficulties or if the integrity of the promotion/contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial, and local regulations apply.
6. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting any prize Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prizes.
7. Sponsor's Address:
3405 W Beaumont St.
Tampa, FL 33611